Work Ethic

Double L

These stories were actually in the Farmville Herald, Dec. 3rd, 1909.

That is exactly my point. Nowadays something called a "Vagrant Law" would not be politically correct and subject to legal challenge. How DARE we sentence a poor soul to hard labor for the crime of not contributing to society! I, for one, would like to see more of this. Then Rob might could hire some decent help. Having Rob as a boss has got to be better than breaking rocks. :lol:

Gregg

That is exactly my point. Nowadays something called a "Vagrant Law" would not be politically correct and subject to legal challenge. How DARE we sentence a poor soul to hard labor for the crime of not contributing to society! I, for one, would like to see more of this. Then Rob might could hire some decent help. Having Rob as a boss has got to be better than breaking rocks. :lol:

Gregg

I'd rather work for Rob any day, he seems like an honest guy. I would like to see more that type of punishment as well, you know how many chain gang labor camps there would be? I'm sure it would make them welfare recipients who refuse to work get off their ass quickly.

I'd rather work for Rob any day, he seems like an honest guy. I would like to see more that type of punishment as well, you know how many chain gang labor camps there would be? I'm sure it would make them welfare recipients who refuse to work get off their ass quickly.

He would probably have you breaking rocks on the first day. I hear the grub at Rob's place is not bad.

I never was much to do manual labor but if it needs to be done I'll do it.

making small rocks out of big rocks is a worthwhile endeavor-you can always use a smaller rock. it you make them really small you can go into the sand and gravel bidness.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

making small rocks out of big rocks is a worthwhile endeavor-you can always use a smaller rock. it you make them really small you can go into the sand and gravel bidness.

I never said I wouldn't do manual labor, but hell if you ask me any job these days is considered manual labor. Even an office job is manual labor because you got to type on a keyboard to produce documents and someone has to be the coffee slave. I couldn't do an office job, I don't want to deal with gossip that ain't my thing. Everyone tells me they see me in a suit and tie, yeah in a suit and tie owning my own business is the only way I see myself in an office type job.

I never said I wouldn't do manual labor, but hell if you ask me any job these days is considered manual labor. Even an office job is manual labor because you got to type on a keyboard to produce documents and someone has to be the coffee slave. I couldn't do an office job, I don't want to deal with gossip that ain't my thing. Everyone tells me they see me in a suit and tie, yeah in a suit and tie owning my own business is the only way I see myself in an office type job.

let me know if you need any help when you get up and running, I can make decent coffee.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.