'93 Mack Ch613 Electronic Malfunction

I have loss of engine power and the electronic malfunction light is coming on intermitently. Thought I had the problem solved when I found a rubbed wiring harness at the pump pin connecter but light is still coming on intermitently with loss of power- with a load there's a loss of power and won't go over 55 mph, turbo doesn't spool up. Couldn't get a code because the light comes on and off sporadically. But I can unplug a sensor at the bottom rear of the injection pump and the light will stay on when unplugged. Could be a possible sensor but I don't know what sensor to order. The engine is a 350 Mack

I have loss of engine power and the electronic malfunction light is coming on intermitently. Thought I had the problem solved when I found a rubbed wiring harness at the pump pin connecter but light is still coming on intermitently with loss of power- with a load there's a loss of power and won't go over 55 mph, turbo doesn't spool up. Couldn't get a code because the light comes on and off sporadically. But I can unplug a sensor at the bottom rear of the injection pump and the light will stay on when unplugged. Could be a possible sensor but I don't know what sensor to order. The engine is a 350 Mack

You pretty muck got to give us the code before we can make a call on this!A road speed sensor will cause the light to come on! is the speedo working?

• 1 month later...

I had the same thing happen to me. On my truck I had someone check the computer and comes out with needing a new sensor. If I remember correctly it was the manifolid sensor. On my 99 E7 it's located on the motor, driver side, top corner. There's two of them next to eachother. That did the trick!

• 10 years later...