Marvel Mystery Oil

Mike

I use to run a gallon or Marvel in each tank every few weeks. With the Ulsd. Also run a gallon in the crank case when We did the inframe to help it break in. Been running Marvel in my gen every4th or 5th tank of fuel. Mind you it is mounted on the back of my truck and runs every night and all weekend 24 hours.

This post was started so long ago I just wonder what kind of pictures I might have posted-here's an Oklahoma rerun anyway. Mike always seemed to like it. I like it too, never deleted it,eh?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

This post was started so long ago I just wonder what kind of pictures I might have posted-here's an Oklahoma rerun anyway. Mike always seemed to like it. I like it too, never deleted it,eh?

I now wish you had gotten her number or something cause she looked like she was by herself. No telling by now she might be in Saudia Arabia dancing for one of the camel jockies over there. One way ticket with no return. I heard on the news the other day that Tennessee has the largest slave trade of any state in the union.

On a better note, I went to one of the Music City truck shows today and met the guy that has the R 688 S Mack. I believe he said it is a 1988. I'm glad he's got it instead of me, cause I would be wanting to drive the heck out of it and wind up out of fuel on the side of the road with no money to buy fuel or get a tow truck to carry it home. :pat: Only thing I came home with is a sunburn on my face. Then when I got home I made the mistake of sitting down in the easy chair, turning on the TV, and watching my aircraft DVD's and quickly falling asleep. Got up after an hour and went over to the g/f house and went out to Olive Garden for her BD. Food was good but the waiter was a flop. He needs to go home to mom and dad so they can wait on him for many more years. My bill was $36.24 and I gave him $40.00 and got up and we left.

Oh yea Tom, I can hardly wait for some of them red, juicy better boy or bradley tomatoes, so I can make me a good samich.

mike