Need A One-way Driver

Well she's gone guys- Hi Yo Silver is sold to a chap up in Maryland. Only delivery needs to be arranged from just outside Nashville Tennessee to somewhere up in Maryland. I understand the buyer will pay time and expenses and fly driver home. Contact Dave Brown: d.brown@pascoelectric.com

Dale

Congratulations Dale -

If you get anxiety pangs from missing the old girl, and the red wine isn't helping - call me, I'll come down and tow a boat or two around for you.

Make sure Dave Brown joins us on these forums, and puts the truck in the B Model Registry.

Meanwhile, I can ask around for a qualified driver.

Do you have a phone # for Dave Brown?

Paul Van Scott

Congratulations Dale -

If you get anxiety pangs from missing the old girl, and the red wine isn't helping - call me, I'll come down and tow a boat or two around for you.

Make sure Dave Brown joins us on these forums, and puts the truck in the B Model Registry.

Meanwhile, I can ask around for a qualified driver.

Do you have a phone # for Dave Brown?

Paul Van Scott

Thanks Paul- I'll miss her but must concentrate on boat building. SDince I last talked to you Mercury has sent me one of their new hot Vazar 4 cylinder sterndrive units- which I will probably use for all subsequent runabouts. New prototype stretched 11 inches going together now- it may have a second cockpit.

Call Dave brown directly at 410-546-2041. Believe me you will love driving this truck. Red wine helping although move to single malt later in the evening

When does it need to be done? i'm assuming asap, so what would the pay be? I don't have a cdl, but I have plenty of truck experience. Thanks Joe.

Joe- I don't think there is a pressing urgency- Truck is very happy now in her custom built gararge. Call Dave Brown at 410-546-2041- I don't know any details about compensation.

Joe- I don't think there is a pressing urgency- Truck is very happy now in her custom built gararge. Call Dave Brown at 410-546-2041- I don't know any details about compensation.

I Appreciate it. I e-mailed him about driving the truck up there, but still no reply. I might give him a call. Thanks JOE

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy