Passed by a DM for sale

Zara and LIZZA on Long Island both ran a bunch of them in the early 70's.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

blackdog-wasn't there a company-Brennan- that worked CT? they had a DM800 lowboy tractor

driver didn't see the little old lady stop, and start going back in the crosswalk

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Zara and LIZZA on Long Island both ran a bunch of them in the early 70's.

There are a couple names from the past. Lizza is still huge here in NYC with three companies. I have been doing doubles working nites for them . They are doing a lot of the milling work for the DOT in NYC and it seems like they have all the paving work on Long Island

Local 282 Union Service

There are a couple names from the past. Lizza is still huge here in NYC with three companies. I have been doing doubles working nites for them . They are doing a lot of the milling work for the DOT in NYC and it seems like they have all the paving work on Long Island

Lizza has always had a real good relationship with NYC, Nassau and NYS. When they opened "Mount Hope" the city bent over backwards for them to get open with no NIMBY crap.

When I was a kid growing up in Oyster Bay the 3 big businesses in the village was LIZZA, ZARA and Preferred Sand And Gravel and all MACKS, Autocars and Diamond T units. Set my preference in trucks for life. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ed, I remember that truck of Brennan's. Della had a couple too.

Della a sod company?

P.T.CHESHIRE

Della a sod company?

Della construction had all type of macks Dom Moffo bought all the DM 686 triaxels they sold the gravel operation to Kobeluck in witch the operations manager was just arrested for embezzling 1.14 million dollars over a 10 year period plus his 100k a year salary ,

• Like 1

Ed

• 2 weeks later...