Found Some B Models

Nice looking stuff there, all those cabovers looked good, and the Transtar straight truck looked extra good. And the prices I saw didn't seem to be outrageous.There was a Cargostar there with log racks on it too. I might stop and look around again sometime. I had to go load, was parked on the side of the road, and there was no one around. I don't like to snoop around too much when nobody's there.

There's another and much bigger place back down at the junction of rt. 45 and 11 that has a lot more trucks but it looks to be mostly newer stuff. It's called West Point Truck Parts I believe.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Astro looks in pretty nice shape too! unusual looking Freightliner C.O.E.,never seen one like that............................................Mark

Me neither, must be a custom made raised roof? I didn't walk over and take a close look, took the picture from afar.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yup, that's Brayden's place. Just talked with him Sunday at the NEO ATHS club auction. Never been down to his place and forget how much stuff he does have. I put a bug in his ear about needing some budd hubs for the front of my B model. I don't want to buy a complete truck to get them, even though he wants me to LOL!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

He has some neat interesting stuff. OD that cargostar i beleave is a ex usps truck if i remember correct and the transtar straight truck (black with yellow stripes) is in nice shape 318 10 or 13spd the rear of the frame was added to it and it has a aux trans that isnt hooked up. The b75 is nice but the motor is locked up the red tandem is suposed to be in good shape with tripple frame and the yellow b is suposed to start and drive

• 2 weeks later...

I have talked to Braydon at Macungie and last at South Bend at the ATHS national show. The same Freightliner that OD posted appears to be behind his MH and beside his MH is an Astro (?) that he had for sale. His MH has air ride and he loves it. He said then that any truck he has is for sale except the MH. I have not had any dealings with him.

post-9041-0-69855900-1384785628_thumb.jp