The Duke Boys Driving A Semi

speerk

Ripped the trailer axles out, besides broke the trailer or bent the shit out of it. load stayed on the wagon, kept it upright and some what in control I say he done good and can only imagine what was going thru his mind as he hit the shoulder and kept going to the embankment. To only have scratches and minor injuries is saying it mildly. His kid will either be traumatized or be like lets do it again daddy. And that my friends is why I have cameras

Could you IMAGINE if the fellow getting it on video was about 10 seconds ahead of schedule?? OMG!! It is tragic and I just consider how much worse it "could have" been. Just think a school bus load of kids crossing that bridge...........or something along those lines.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

And of course as if on cue to a disaster a Howard Baer truck rolls by, damn! I worked for them for a while and there was always some kind of dramam going on with Howard Baer trucks, had one in AL that had a concrete parking curb thrown off an embankment into the cab at 70mph, had one driver pass out and go from the southbound lane across the northbound lanes of a 6 lane interstate, thru two fences, across a two lane road, and into a paking lot almost perfectly in between the lines and never touched anything on the way.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

.....................(Waylon's voice) "Now Roscoe and Ennis didn't know that the Duke's got themselves a job truckin' to help pay the bills, after Uncle Jesse's still blew up".............

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA