Ruh-Roh!

other dog

I am appalled . . .

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It's bad when you try to hap hazardly try to scratch out the name on the picture. Nothing like saying "I'm stealing this" LOL!! He would have been better to save and crop the picture at least it would have not been so blatantly noticable

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

It's bad when you try to hap hazardly try to scratch out the name on the picture. Nothing like saying "I'm stealing this" LOL!! He would have been better to save and crop the picture at least it would have not been so blatantly noticable

You're absolutely right about that.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Um again I say, if you don't want it copied and then pasted........big secret.....don't put it on the internet. I mean when I put pics of me in my gf's thong on here I knew what would happen!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Um again I say, if you don't want it copied and then pasted........big secret.....don't put it on the internet. I mean when I put pics of me in my gf's thong on here I knew what would happen!

I'm sure there are also some things that happened as a result of that pic that you don't want to know about (here comes that whistling guy again) :whistling: .......

Hank and the photographer have a legitimate argument here. This is far worse than what was taking place on BMT but it seems that it's being handled in a more civil manner.

Jim

more picture posting argying going on-

‎(This Is the message Josh Sent From SuperShowRigs) lol- Rusty

Joshua Riccio
i am asking nicely.. and only once nicely.. if you guys continue to share.. and or save/repost any photos that i post from my fans on SuperShowRigs.com facebook or website WITHOUT giving my page credit. i will report you to facebook. thank you very much.

and Rusty's response-

SuperShowRigs.....Do NOT send me stupid threats please! If we have mutual images....DEAL WITH IT. We all share a love of trucking. We dont PAY or GET paid for using FACEBOOK. Please stop being a Wienie Puffer.....That is all. Thank you. - Rusty

You know if you are a little computer savvy or your brother in law works for IBM things can be done. If you are keeping the pics to yourself and using them for your personal wallpaper. Just saying. Hey I post pics and you are free to keep them. :D

Rob

Josh and a friend of mine started SSR. was alittle pissed when my truck showed up on it and he didn't ask. Think what pissed me off more they got my name wrong and I have known him for years. Gave him all kinds of hell. Finally told them you use my pics let me know first.

• Like 1

this is getting pretty funny!

here's another HOMO wagon i pulled off stupid $hit pigs page....that page has crappy content...i know the back row is way better that tover there.....now i'm trying not to base my opinion on bias or subjectivity but c'mon now....he should rename his page the junkyard or super swifties or something that shows his gay~ness
581663_497178463677794_1956329548_n.jpg

Like · · Share · 1511 · 9 minutes ago ·

• 8 months later...

Geeeez, I'm out!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

It looks like 45LMSWM recently quit this site over a similiar issue. I freely admit that I have posted images from Google images on occasion. Sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings.

I have too, I don't care who uses my pictures, but I think it was Barry who said if you do a google image search a lot of times a picture from Hank's will come up. Probably a lot of people will use that picture without actually going to Hank's Truck Pictures and reading the "do not use for..." part. I'm pretty much in agreement that once it's on the interweb, it's out there, and it might show up anywhere. That's why I don't post nekkid pictures of myself.

I have too, I don't care who uses my pictures, but I think it was Barry who said if you do a google image search a lot of times a picture from Hank's will come up. Probably a lot of people will use that picture without actually going to Hank's Truck Pictures and reading the "do not use for..." part. I'm pretty much in agreement that once it's on the interweb, it's out there, and it might show up anywhere. That's why I don't post nekkid pictures of myself.

So you don't think naked pictures will be enjoyed by others.....or afraid they will? Lol!