Mack Truck In 'the Island' Movie...

Barry

Just wondering if anyone saw the movie 'The Island' yet? It features a futuristic Mack Truck in the very first chase sequence. The truck is hauling a trailer full of train wheels. I am working on a DVD screen cap...I'll post it as soon as I can get it!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Just wondering if anyone saw the movie 'The Island' yet?  It features a futuristic Mack Truck in the very first chase sequence.  The truck is hauling a trailer full of train wheels.  I am working on a DVD screen cap...I'll post it as soon as I can get it!

Look forward to what the truck looks like,Tim

OK, here are some crude screen caps I took...

It's ugly, but it's still a Mack! LOL

Here are a few more after they blew the tires out. LOL I am still trying to find the windsheild on that thing.

Also it had a nice michigan style trailer on it.

hey Barry, you wouldent happen to have the 2 cd keg rip of the movie :D

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

No, I had a rental from BlockBuster that I screen cap'ed...

I did talk to Mack and they said that they were involved with the making of that truck and it actually was on display at the Las Vegas convention a few months ago...but it is trademarked by the movie company and they can't really advertise it!

bmodel_logo.png

No, I had a rental from BlockBuster that I screen cap'ed...

I did talk to Mack and they said that they were involved with the making of that truck and it actually was on display at the Las Vegas convention a few months ago...but it is trademarked by the movie company and they can't really advertise it!

Here is a picture from the show.

Awesome pic! Any more??

Now, did Mack promote this as a movie truck or how did they present it? Our sales guys attended but they didn't even notice the truck!! :blink:

bmodel_logo.png

Awesome pic! Any more??

Now, did Mack promote this as a movie truck or how did they present it? Our sales guys attended but they didn't even notice the truck!! :blink:

I saw the photo on one of the drives before but did not know what the truck was for till you posted this thread. It is a blury picture but the only one I saw.

Mack did not promote or mention a truck being in the movie, I never heard of the movie but I will rent it now.

• 4 months later...