B-model Frame bolts

They are called "body bound bolts" if looking around but really only required for absolute precision in location. That being said you actually bore the hole they are to fit a few thousandths undersize and pull them into position with the locking nut on the back side. I always use grade eight flange head capscrews in fine thread for the task of suspension member location and it is close enough, (really). I also always use "nylock" locking nuts so they don't back off through the years. I don't reuse them either although they are marketed to be reusable. I don't support that thought given they retain suspension.

Typically I use Mcmaster-Carr for fasteners with the occasional Lawson Products for specialty fasteners. Fastenal done "screwed the pooch" a single time and I'm not very good at forgetting with the resultant being never a consideration given to them.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

They've always been high priced and I really don't know too many folks whom will use them when the cost is out of pocket expense. I've gotten by for years using the fine thread pitch without problems. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.