Look like it has a ton of potential! Good luck with it and enjoy it.   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Nice!  

If you'd like to get it on the B-model registry, feel free to send me the truck info, or you can go to the site and find the data entry form: http://www.mackb-modelregistry.com/ 

The twin stick is tough at first, but it won't take you long to find your way around the gears, and to figure out the best way to maximize performance while minimizing the number of shifts.  Running empty, you certainly won't need anywhere near all the gears....  I miss mine - I was just starting to get good at it when I sold it....

NIce!  Enjoy it.  You done good!  I checked out this truck at the Gerhart show in Pa, it's all there and really worth whatever effort you're going to put in it.  You're gonna love drivin' it.  Great choice . . .

Cool purchase!

A couple of runs over a willage on a sunny day and you will start loving it with all the sticks it has.

What does it have of an engine and rears?

Double frame?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks guys.

Looks like triple frame. Not sure of the ratios. The engine is a naturally aspirated 673. Hmmmmm, I'm not quite ready for a cement truck.  This truck was at a show in PA? The seller didn't mention that. He did say he's had it for about 3 years, got it out of Connecticut. The seller was quite a Mack fanatic himself. There were a bunch of B and R models----at least a dozen.

I see he has a B-83 on there. Strange, he spelled the city name wrong. It should be Northampton, not North Hampton. I've found that if you search western mass CL using only the city the way he spells it, a bunch of his stuff comes up. Found another B-81, plus other stuff that is definitely his. Generators, carts---lot of scrap yard type stuff---interesting stuff.