New addition to the fleet

Really neat truck you have purchased. 

E7 is a very good option to it either.

Wish you good luck with it and hope to see its look freshened up soon to match the proud of the fleet.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

6 hours ago, polracer01 said:

New headlight bucket installed on right side waiting for left one to arrive

20170120_100446.jpg

Hey - that looks like something even a non-mechanic like me could do....  If only all truck projects were that straightforward!!

So we are finally finishing running wiring harnesses fuel lines and battery cables seems like it was never going to end... I figured it was time to drop oil pan and replace gasket that was leaking bad and to my surprise I found some spare parts... previous owner had dropped a push rod replaced it then never pulled oil pan to retrieve old one... guess he didn't care to check and see if there was anymore damage luckily there wasn't 

20170127_112204.jpg

Don't feel bad, a friend years ago bought an old state truck. Sent it to have a PM done and when they pulled the drain plug, they could see parts inside. Sent the truck home and when we pulled the pan, hand full of pistons parts where in the pan. Motor was fine, didn't need anything. So you know they put whatever parts were needed in the motor and just put the pan back up.:o

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Just wondering how that push rod made it past the lifter and cam to end up in oil pan?

Most likely a sloppy, lazy mechanic dropped it when it was replaced. They probably had the top end open. It may have been a rod that was OK until it got chewed up by the crank.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 2 months later...