Mack e7 310/330 tune?

Iron_wolf

Question

Just purchased my first Mack 1999 ch612. It is tuned 310 and I need the ECM reprogrammed because it is a old roadway truck and is governed at 60. I can find plenty of info on the 330 and above but what can it be tuned with out changing parts? The 355/380 at 1550 lbft sounds a plenty. Any help or advice would be appreciated

Z

7 answers to this question

What would it take to get to the 

On 1/12/2017 at 1:01 PM, Mackpro said:

going from what you got now to 355/380 requires no parts but download only

What would it take to get to the 350/380? I know the trans is the weak point but would it require parts?

Not sure what your plans are for this truck but at 380 your gonna have to work at it to ever damage the Trans. Depending on where your located I'd call a diesel tune shop to get your options. I've never bought anything from Rochester Diesel but I did talk to them on phone once and found them very helpful.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

I want to run the truck in the foothills. And loaded I would like it to run out with out boggin at all. It has a meritor trans and I figured it our be the limiting factor. It will need a clutch in the future so I can locate a trans and have a swap ready. Thanks for the spec sheet. I  have seen the chart and I think the 355/380 at 1550lb ft will be a plenty.