Look for a State Farm agent who handles a lot of commercial vehicles.. I got my antique insurance thru them with no problem, but some agents only know regular cars. Also check out Gulfway in Hudson FL as the do a lot of antique trucks and you can pull a trailer with them. 

• Like 2

Brocky

State farm.  Yes, the agent can help or hurt.  Mine was very helpful.  Unfortunately I got a letter this Xmas telling me that she is retiring and someone else will be handling my stuff.   Ugh, we will see.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Another vote for JC Taylor in Upper Darby, Pa. (2) trucks insured through them. They will accept and process your application via the internet or over the phone. Very good people to deal with. I cannot remember who the underwriter is though. 

I used to be with Condon and Skelly (Maple Shade NJ) But they switched underwriters from Met Life (which I liked) to some no-frills brand without telling me, they just up and did it. When I looked up the new company I was less than thrilled so I dumped them in favor of JC Taylor. That was the only gripe I had about Condon and Skelly, they were always good but that peed me off. I understand them to still be reputable to this day, 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS