Jocko

Insurance

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of an antique truck insurer for New Jersey I wanna have both my Autocars to have QQ's but I'm having trouble finding insurance please let me know thanks 

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

1 person likes this

I had no problem with hagerty they insure my old r models and would be available  in your state 

1 person likes this

I also use Hagerty for my B85.  Very easy to work with so far.  Hope I never have to find out if that holds true if I have to file a claim!

I have mine through JC Taylor located in Upper Darby, PA. I think they used to be in NJ.

Hudson's about twenty miles south of me good to remember! My pickup just hit antique status.

State farm.  Yes, the agent can help or hurt.  Mine was very helpful.  Unfortunately I got a letter this Xmas telling me that she is retiring and someone else will be handling my stuff.   Ugh, we will see.

I used American Collector Insurance in Cherry Hill a few years ago for my Monte SS, They were good to deal with, and reasonable. Worth a call to see if they cover antique trucks.

Another vote for JC Taylor in Upper Darby, Pa. (2) trucks insured through them. They will accept and process your application via the internet or over the phone. Very good people to deal with. I cannot remember who the underwriter is though. 

I used to be with Condon and Skelly (Maple Shade NJ) But they switched underwriters from Met Life (which I liked) to some no-frills brand without telling me, they just up and did it. When I looked up the new company I was less than thrilled so I dumped them in favor of JC Taylor. That was the only gripe I had about Condon and Skelly, they were always good but that peed me off. I understand them to still be reputable to this day, 

I have my hot rods covered with C/Skelley.

I needed road side assistance a couple years ago.  Covered 100%, no deductible.  Roll back showed up, towed car home and then drove away.  I liked it.

I also use JC Taylor. If you go with them they will offer a towing option,  but it will not cover a heavy truck.

Tanks for all the replies guys they helped a lot