Gift form my father on Christmas

21 hours ago, jackb61sx said:

On Christmas my family was over my house for the family get together.  Well my father was like a kid in a candy store wanting to exchange gifts with everyone that night, mind you the youngest grandchildren are in high school and college or on there own.  So first thing he does is give me the sign for my new Barn which I thought was great.  Then he said there is more and everyone stopped and he gave me a small gift bag, In it was the title and all the paper work to his B-61 that is now mine. Surprised was an understatement for my reaction but touched by the gift. To me it's always his truck but it continues on in the family with my truck. 

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

Batteries not included

VERY NICE!!!!!

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

holy shit,,what a good lookin SOB,,,and yes i know all you brought him back from your trip to disneyland,,,was a lousy T shirt rite???????? ...lol.bob

LMAO,,,,going there at the end of the month. I will have to get him a tee shirt then.

• Like 1