Superdog

Brian Blaylock

Get better soon Mike!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, other dog said:

I just saw this on Facebook, so I guess it would be OK to post here- maybe we could all step up a little, just what we can...

546474_409925659054604_1867725394_n.jpg?

Mike Harbison Sr. to MACK trucks
45 mins · 

For those of you that haven't heard,on Dec.26th I suffered a stroke.Luckily all functions returned and I'm "fine" as I'll get,but the drs. also discovered some heart trouble which in ordered to be corrected,I'm going to have to have a major lifestyle change.Also,because of my current condtion,the took my CDL for a minimum of 6 months. Because of this,I'm going to have to sell a vast majority of my trucks and parts. I hope I'm not wasting my time by posting this and I'm sure I will offend some,but #1,I don't need sympathy,I need to sell trucks,I've posted stuff for sale in the past and seems like only get tire kickers and dreamers,if you are one of those,read this and pass by,I don't need the stress. #2 I'm not posting pics,I have several B models,F models,R models,E models,C models,H models,G models,U models,MH's,Cruiseliners,etc,parts to projects,PM me for details if you are a seriuos buyer. #3,I'm in Iowa,if thats to far away for you,please don't add to my stress. #4 Just because I'm sick,don't mean I'm not going to be fussy about where my old trucks go,I'm not selling good stuff to see get chopped up or rat rodded. Thanks,hope you all understand the way I'm dealing with this.

Thanks for posting this,O.D.    Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Mike, I hope you get well soon. And frankly I'd be offended if you weren't so blunt in your message. Good for you! Do what the docs say, pay attention and do what the physical therapist says, and you'll be out rounding up new projects before you know it. May 2017 turn out to be the best year of your life.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

.....hell....the way your carrying...on,,,,doesnt seem to be anything wrong with you at all...lol.hope to see you back on here...soon....tough to unload anything not ready to work these days.....id like to sell my DM but i cant get anything for it....good luck....bob