New with questions

Moparmike

Have guys I'm mike new here ..been trucking almost 11yrs now freightliner  sterlin gmc dump trucks and now looking to buy another..I've owned cummin and Detroit  never had the will to buy a cat..so now I'm looking at a mack I have friends who own macks but are the e7 macks ..I'm looking at a ai300a engine 300hp in a dump truck..could anyone give any information about this engine ..good bad anything would help ..I have a few more macks I'm looking at but this is the newest 1 2004 and a automatic..thank you for your help 

11 hours ago, j hancock said:

You are dealing with stuff that is too new for me but here is some previous discussion.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/topic/43948-engines-to-avoid/

Boy, that sums it up doesn't it!

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

Thanks guys ..I think I made my mind up on a 2000 e7 400hp mack with 8ll ..I was really hoping to get a automatic but I'll take reliable over maybe anyday..I'll be sure to post up a picture when and if things work out

Well I decided to try the 2000 e7 mack out hope to have it home soon ..we supposed to get snow tomorrow and Saturday so I know it will be a little while..

VZM.IMG_20170104_141435.jpg