walk-in sleeper gasket

Hey guys,

looking for info on a project am doing. Taking a daycab Brockway 761 and making it into a sleeper truck..... the sleeper is a rest rite 36'' single cutout. It has the hole a bit bigger than rear window.

What I need though is I want to  make it into a walk-in/sit-in bunk. Need a part number for a RW with a walk-in sleeper for the gasket, and will make the hole in consequence of the gasket. Hoping they are still available...........any help would be appreciated

Clay

Brock

Gudday M8

Here on D udder side of the world they tend to over engineer most things purely for survival

most heavy duty sleepers are mounted on a continuous sub frame from the front of cab to the rear of the sleeper box

so it all rides together over our ruff roads

the walk in sleeper I removed was 64 inch it only had a thing rubber type gasket to keep the water n dust out

here is the removal of the hi rize walkin sleeper from a 2010 Mack Titan

IMG_4105.JPG

IMG_4168.JPG

IMG_4176.JPG

• Like 1
  • Like 1

The days when "Rubber Duck Mack" fan website was full of power I sawed a picture from there.

It was adressed to modelbuilders who were requesting technical details.

You can see the measurments of the sleeper and the shape of the walk-through cut out.

When I had my R-model bunk redone I referenced to this drowing and found out it wery useful.

The upper part I kept original (which just reflected the rear window opening) and the lower design was made as there.

Worked out fine for me.

Duck_Sleeper.JPG

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012