Superliner Bodywork

A member KEG1 id a step by step replacement on his Superliner. Hopefully some one can link the thread.

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, Back In Black Pulling said:

I  may be wrong but i don't think supers came with the V8 emblem. They were originally on R models.

Albert is right Superliners never came with V8 Emblems from the factory. If you see one with V8 signs someone put them on. All the V8 superliners that have been in my family over the years had them but my dad and cousins put them on.

24 minutes ago, dogg rescue said:

If you have a good donor roof, I would cut the pillars and weld the other one on. I did this once on a 72 chevy pickup and it worked great. Just remember to measure carefully and weld in temporary supports before you do any cutting.

measure twice-cut once

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian