ATCA-New England Chapter Show

4 hours ago, Brocky said:

Thanks Bob

Also if you are in the southern part of the country the ATHS Western North Carolina chapter show is on Saturday the 15th at the WNC Ag Center off I-26 south/east of Ashville NC.

Brocky-Not my turn for the Lear this weekend!

Good luck with weather-be thankful it wasn't this last one!

Bob

Well finally got the Fairgrounds put back together.  It was a great show-at least from the Club's perspective and we hope everyone who showed up had a good time. I had a thought-but too late -that I should do a post inviting all BigMack posters to meet at an appointed time for a photo shoot as was done at Macungie.

In any case Jim Hancock managed to figure out who I was and while we were talking I saw "66DC75" (Rich P) walking by and we managed a photo-that is Rich on left and Jim in the middle-and looking good by the way for a guy that was in a pretty bad accident not that long ago.

In any case did manage to talk to "Blackdog2" (EJ) and son "2stacksuperdog" (Matt),  "Mr Cat" (Mike P) and "JackB61SX".  Also was up in Fair office early getting the "accountants" set up as trucks were coming in and did see "PC 68" and "70Mack MB" but never managed to meet those guys.  

The problem when its your club's show is you never get to see it as you are chasing "issues".  

Maybe someday we will get it "right".

And speaking of getting the grounds "back together", Sunday night club members Dave Nichols and Paul Silvia pulled all the trash bags and put away the drums.  So Monday morning place is empty except for guys from Daley & Wanzer who show up with a Pete and drop deck to load up that FWD and also take the Acar and White 3000 out.  I'm not paying attention to them and I jump in my Deere to load the trash bags for the trip to the roll off. I'm loading bags and all of a sudden this guy is next to me saying.."let me give you a hand".  No clue who he is and he introduces himself- Herb Fleck- the guy owns Daley & Wanzer.  Always heard great stories about what a great guy he was and now I know they are all true. Stayed with me until I got them all cleaned up and then he jumped in the Pete and was off! 

It's what this "hobby" is all about-great people!

ATCA Oct 16 photo (1) (1).JPG

IMG_3428.JPG

IMG_3429.JPG

• Like 1

Last Sunday, about noon, I was heading south on I-495 to a family function when I saw a nice, yellow Mack "B" model tandem tractor heading north on 495. I saw it just north

of the Rte. 117 exit so I'm guessing that he might have left early and was heading home. I was driving at the time so I couldn't get a long look but it did look nice.

bulldogboy