Debates... surprised didn't hear more feed back.lol

mowerman

Wasn't quite the screaming match I thought didn't have time to watch entirely...the first one when Romney shredded obambi was more exciting....of coarse we see it didn't do any good ...

But was fun to watch obambi bury his face ahahahahahahaha.....bob

Well , at least the moderator let Hillary promote her new book "Stronger Together" during the so called debate.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Oh did you hear her say that she wants profit sharing ??? how about all the companies that went broke under O sh*t for brains, they get to kick in to cover losses ??  You take all the risk now she wants you to fork over what little profit there is ??? Ya I can see lotsa reason to start a new biz in this country, give till it hurts then give a little more, these Liberals are clueless to how things work.   

• Like 1

makes you wonder if the Clinton Foundation has profit sharing ?......or is that just for family members!

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

Well , at least the moderator let Hillary promote her new book "Stronger Together" during the so called debate.

see that way she can explain how they got their wealth ......since being a government employee would never allow them to have a bank account so large:D

• Like 2

Hilly needs to lose that dumb phony howdy doodie grin hitious...and she forgot to mention she's been sucking the system for years. ...ya howbout you dingbat ????? How would you ever make it without government assistance????? Bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

Pick your report. Trump was accused of attacking that "poor defensiveness " woman, Trump was on cocaine, Trump was rude to Hillary, Trump was hiding something. I noticed the unbiased moderator asked Hillary about her e mails and after her reply that she made a mistake dropped it. Trump was dragged over the coals by the moderator over everything from his choice of socks to his opposition the Iraq and Syria. When Hillary show concern over Cyber Security in the Government and blamed Trumps close ties with Putin for hacking attacks on the Dems and the Government, the Moderator didn't even let Trump respond.  Seems only BBC (Radio Free England) was the only outlet that mentioned the anti Trump bias of the Moderator, even mentioned a reliable source  in the Clinton Machine that the questions were leaked to her handlers a few days before the so called "debate".  Nothing more than a dog and pony show for the uninformed and despicables. IMO.

it was for us "deplorable's" :P.......as well as a few despicables.

• Like 1

Hillary  WOW!

14 hours ago, david wild said:

Let's hope that Donald learns from his mistakes and does better, many polls say he won, but I think he needs less knee jerk reaction and better control of  his comebacks, a little calmer and sharper comments would have been better to watch. A sharper knife goes in deeper and makes a better wound.    

Have to agree with david wild.  She just kept throwing BS at him and he seldom got ahead of her.  About what one would expect a polished 30+ year politician would do with  any "outsider" challenging what she believes to be here entitlement.  She has so many "faults" that need to be exposed and re exposed.  Don't expect the press to do their job.  The press is the major reason we have been saddled with Obummer, in my not so humble opinion.  That is why I never buy a newspaper or donate to public radio/tv, they are already on government welfare.  I suggest you do the same.

She told us what she was going to do;

Raise every tax in the book, and some not dreamed-up yet.  I wonder how she thinks anyone can thrive and prosper with her level of government.  I love the old western movies, they demonstrate what was so correct about about the American way.  The "star" cowboy would come across a homesteader or stage coach stop and the person would be proud of what he made or built.  Now days a democrat politician would come by and say "You didn't build that."  You owe me 40% tax or we'll take it away from you.

Gun control, I don't think she can outlaw gun ownership since it would take destroying the second amendment.  She would put-in so many hurdles and regulations that gun ownership would become unobtainable, but legal.  About like putting a pipeline or copper mine in Minnesota.

She would continue on installing the agenda that didn't work even back when slick Willie inherited, then ruined a improving economy.  Like Trump said here experience wasn't good.  Looks like she doesn't learn from past mistakes.

Healthcare, she couldn't lie enough to make it pass.  That took the Obummer and his party .....

Hillary WOW aka Wacky Old Woman.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

All kidding aside I think Donald could I did a little better job pushing what he was going to do with this country rather than bashing hilly. Bob

Unfortunately for Trump he keeps shooting himself in the foot with any Democrats and many Republicans. I would like for him to just tell it like it is to her without hurting himself. All of it looks like teenagers not agreeing on anything. I would not trust either one to run this country but we got to vote on the lesser of two evils. Trump should have promised all of the people that he was going to take care of them and bring as many of the foreigners into this country and build new and bigger ships to bring them over. Free health care for everyone. Politicians can and do promise while they are running but fizzle out when elected. Trump has my vote only because he is a businessman.       

Ya very well put he is not a politician or frankly doesn't pretend to be...... But what I like is he s pissed and discusted with this run down has-been country that once was.....and has had enough if deadbeat system suckers in office....and is embarrassed to be a part of this ..... Entire world laughing at us......and he doesn't need the money.....he is a self made billionaire with the right intentions ....

The split tail doesn't care about America or Americans....just take care of hilly👎👎👎.bob

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Be. Nice to have someone put American workers and veterans first before convicts and elegal aliens and bring back Nativity scenes and God and Jesus and prayer day and saluting the flag.... instead of all that has become of this place ....oh and best of all no more freebie ....you don't work you don't eat... . simple as that......and if you don't like the terms move out .....bob

Agree-but guess what-have Fox on and they just interviewed Shillary and told her Trump was likely to bring up Bill's sexcapades.  She quickly says.."he can do what he wants, I'm going to talk about issues"  And she's right- who gives a f--k about what BJob Bill got or who cares about a Miss Universe from 20 years ago.  Trump has got to put his ego aside and move on to issues.  Like I said, his handlers are either stupid or ineffective in getting him to set his macho man image aside and talk about substance.

There are just too many negative things that keep piling up and he does nothing to "move on".  We are going to hear him spout off again on Miss Venezuela.  You are right Donald-she won a commercial beauty pageant and should have kept herself in shape for the sake of her "sponsors". She didn't.  I don't give a shit about that.  That issue is doing nothing to protect my grandkids future!!

I want to know HOW you are going to restore jobs-and Ford by the way is making you look like a complete dumbass with your speech on forcing them back to the US from Mexico-Ford Donald employs MORE hourly workers in US and builds MORE vehicles in US than GM or Fiat-and by the way didn't take a government bailout.  And the cars they will move out of that Michigan plant go for under 25g's and the new Ranger/Bronco will likely sell for well over 35g's.

Oh and Ford brought back F=650/750 form the Navistar JV in Mexico and are building them in a Ford plant in Ohio.  I know this-most of you guys probably know this-he doesn't????

He has so much good material to work with but choses to spout irrelevant bullshit.  But what can you say about a 72 year old guy with blond hair? 

And just think what anyone of us could have done if we had been given a million bucks when were starting out and more importantly had immediate financial relief everytime we came close to going under.  

Stick to the issues Donald.  Keep up the bullshit and we are going to keep hearing more about you insulting the handicapped reporter, making your expensive cloths in China or some  third world shithole, etc etc. 

• Like 1

Thessalonians, Chapter 3 Verse 10 says......For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: if anyone will not work, neither will he eat. She does not even go anywhere on the subject of leading this country. Just sufficing all the needy people at the workers expense. It has not ever worked. Wonder where the Pope stands in all of this mess matter?    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Like I said, his handlers are either stupid or ineffective in getting him to set his macho man image aside and talk about substance.

I gotta believe his handlers told him, warned him, "don't take the bait."  Ignore the gotcha questions and talk about the economy, jobs, the future, prosperity for all.

Hillary says he probably didn't pay any taxes.  He could say "I paid about the same taxes as GE and a dozen other major corporations. Let's move on."

Hillary says he called some women fat pigs and disgusting.  He could say "that is old news, am I'm not going to rehash it.  Let me tell the folks about my jobs plan for a healthy economy and jobs for every American that wants one."  Unfortunately he can't help himself, takes the bait every time.  I hope he wises up.

Nobody wants to hear him say again about his great business, and I have great properties, etc.  Nobody gives a shit about that including me.

I predict he will lose indeed if he doesn't get it together for the 2nd and 3rd debate.  

• Like 2