Fire truck down

dogg rescue

If you have a PN, you may try calling some of the major fire apparatus dealers in the hope of finding NOS.  A competent machine shop should be able to make one in a very quick time frame.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

On 9/14/2016 at 1:04 PM, dogg rescue said:

Yes, they say it's obsolete.

Baloney. Which number did you call and who did you speak to? Calling Hale anymore is like calling AutoZone or O'Reilly Auto Parts- if the kid behind the counter can't look it up in the computer, he won't pull a book out and do it. 

Also try Supplee Brothers in Oreland, Pa. Ask for Daniel or Billy. If you get the machine leave a detailed message, someone will call you back. 

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Thanks, FWD I will pass that along, I'm not the one calling on the part. The mechanic who is working on the truck is. He has been in contact with Hale before about this truck two years ago when he rebuilt the pump. He also talked to a pump supplier that had 4 used Hale pumps and all 4 had this part robbed off of them. The machine shop in town said they could build it, and even contacted Hale about getting the drawing specs, and Hale refused to release them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2016 at 7:56 AM, dogg rescue said:

and even contacted Hale about getting the drawing specs, and Hale refused to release them.

This is my typical day at work>  Making drawings of broken parts so we can make them new.   Nothing that unique about that casting that shouldn't take but a few minutes with a set of calipers to make a drawing.  I hope you get it taken care of.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...