Watt's T-shirts

mackey58

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

That is why I buy a half a dozen at one time, and I buy different sizes just encase I might either get fatter or loose weight. I buy them for my g/f to. She likes the one with the dump truck. (Nothing Like A Good Dump).  

I buy Tshirts in quantity too; never buy smaller 1's; & been lucky to not need larger 1; nothing better than girl in Tshirt & if it's got a picture of a dump & bulldog that's a big plus!

On 9/10/2016 at 5:19 PM, 1965 said:

I buy Tshirts in quantity too; never buy smaller 1's; & been lucky to not need larger 1; nothing better than girl in Tshirt & if it's got a picture of a dump & bulldog that's a big plus!

Ya got to understand that i'm not buying them for just me. All my g/f's are different sizes. Got to keep them Happy, Happy. They can ruin one in one night at the mud boggs, wollering in the mud with just a T Shirt. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mike said:

Ya got to understand that i'm not buying them for just me. All my g/f's are different sizes. Got to keep them Happy, Happy. They can ruin one in one night at the mud boggs, wollering in the mud with just a T Shirt. 

Wait!..What?...you bring all yer girlfriends to the mud bogs?

U da MAN!!

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

3 hours ago, Mike said:

We need pictures!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2016 at 2:52 PM, Mike said:

You gotta post photos otherwise it didn't happen!  And some of us want to see the muddied, snaggled tooth girls

• Like 1

19 hours ago, hatcity said:

you asked grayhair

tons of fun.jpg

Yeah......now that is what i'm talkin about. I know grayhair could get lost in Space with any of those. You would think your in orbit, in another world and would not want to come home again, Grayhair. You surely would start growing hair again, back natural color.

17 hours ago, grayhair said:

August 67 Playmate photo.  (California resident.)  Playboy calendar with photo of her was aboard Apollo XII.

I was going to say Miss Woodstock 1969, but don't think Max Yasgur ( the farm owner ) had any water much less a swiming pool for them.

BTW Grayhair, where is Kennard and or Ratcliff, TX located? I bought a 2000 F 350 Dually this past saturday from a small car lot in Sparta, TN, that bought this truck from an Auction.

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, BillyT said:

It'd take a "bull wagon" to haul those four heifers away! Definitely a "permit load!"

Me and you could go into the shrimping business. Me and you partners, 50/50 . We could just live on the boat. Got to learn to tuck in my lower lip so it won't get caught on a fishing line.