R Model cab insulation question

The back wall of my Super has a dead space around the window. It wraps around the cab to the doors. If I was interested in sound deadening and insulation what would you fellas recommend? Should I shove something up in that area? Seems like a great spot for noise to rattle around in, but I'm at a loss as to what I should use in that spot. 

• Like 1

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

We have used the Lizard skin products extensively, first apply the sound control and then the lizard skin, very simple and easy to apply, non toxic and wash with water, it dries quickly in the heat, apply a thin coat thickness of a credit card let dry and you can do another thin coat. It is sprayed on and it gets into all corners and hard to get joints etc, it becomes a sealer to stop rust - but sure any rust is first removed if any exists in the joints etc.

This is inside our cab with a light coat of left over green paint on top, all the hidden joints welds etc are fully sealed and there is no drummy sound of the metal - actually sounds like fiberglass when tapped

Check the lizard skin web site

progress 15-10-2013 no18.JPG

• Like 1