Buying a Mack from canada

The CXN you are interested in was built in the USA. Shouldn't be any issues. You may find the truck spec'd a little heavier and the rear spread a little wider (like 60" instead of 52-55"). You may need to change the speedo back to MPH from KM. That's about it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
A few months back my friend purchased the truck from Canada. As per my friend, he had not faced any kind of difficulties with the truck, since it is working in very good manner. The only thing he faced difficulties are during the delivery of the truck from Canada. The dealer there told my friend that he will manage the truck shipping agent but due some reasons he could not manage and my friend needed to search for some other transporters who can bring the truck from Canada. Thankfully, he found one online, According to him the trucking company managed to bring his truck to his location at fair rates and most importantly in a safe and secure way. If any time you need a trucking company you can take a peek over here.

• 5 weeks later...