Ft. McMurray, Alberta, Canada

hatcity

Watching the news about a MASSIVE forest fire, I realized, we have a member from that area.

can't recall the handle, but I hope he is OK

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

All that empty land up there... and it hits the biggest town, go figure.... over 75,000 left town already and not looking good for the community, already 1600 homes gone and it's heading for the airport... luckily they were well prepared for this evacuation and good public information.

Northern BC also burning, Fort St John area and no spare resources to send to Alberta

going to be a bad fire season and water restrictions start in two weeks in Vancouver.... maybe I'll move to California as they've got plenty of water now...!!!!

can't remember the handle for our member either... I think he just put an E9 into his Superliner.

BC Mack

• Like 1

Yeah a lot of the folks up in Fort Mac have already been experiencing tough times, a lot are Kaye's off from the oil fields ,  cost of living in outrageous up there , and a lot can't afford the roof over there heads let alone keep insurance and n it.  Our retard Prime Minister is more involved keeping the Syrian refugees happy than helping the people in the country he leads.

• Like 1

There's an awful video going around on facebook- it's security cam footage from the inside of someone's home showing the fire encroaching on the exterior of the house and then busting out the windows and finally the smoke is so bad you can't see anything anymore. News commentary accompanying the video states the family was evac'd 2 hours prior and was watching live on the internet. I couldn't even imagine............

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS