notifications?

tjc transport

Click the Bell Icon next to the Envelope by your name on the top of the page.  When it opens you'll see settings on the top right corner. There is the menu to change, remove or add notifications. Took me a while to figure it out,.  Paul 

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

4 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Click the Bell Icon next to the Envelope by your name on the top of the page.  When it opens you'll see settings on the top right corner. There is the menu to change, remove or add notifications. Took me a while to figure it out,.  Paul 

could you possibly explain a little better? there is no bell icon or envelope icon on the top of the page.

i went into notification settings, and there are only three choices:

• A notification when new content is posted
  •  
    One email per day with all new content from that day
  • One email per week with all new content from that week
and you must choose one of the three, there is no option to turn notifications off.
  •  

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I have a bell  on my page .On my notification menu I was able to un click everything.  It also said my browser could accept notifications automatically. So far today no notifications.  I'm using Chrome maybe thats the difference?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE