BMT Forum Upgrade

Barry

I use my IPhone 4s to look at the BMT; that's all I have;

I like looking at latest topics; when I look at 1 I then hit my back arrow on bottom of phone & it takes me back to latest topics & I choose the next 1 I want to look at & so on; but after I do this sometimes it does it after 2 or maybe it will not do it till I back-up 6 times but it does it sooner or later it takes me to the old format; to get back to latest topics I have to close out & start over

im not good at all with computers, but maybe someone could direct me in right direction; never had this problem with other format

The Wiki isn't easy to find and some of the material doesn't seem to show up such as various model brochures, the R and U owners book and B engine and axle info.

Could the Wiki be put into the toolbar as before?

Thanks.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Mike Blais said:

I guess what I meant is I miss the ability to preview a reply before posting it.

Yeah, they took preview out because the editor is now WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get)  I have heard of other groups asking for previews to come back...maybe it will in a future update!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I find it is now difficult to post a photo from Photo Bucket as normally done as a URL. It now only accepts a Direct Link. Site Glitch?   Thanks Paul

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You can use the "INSERT OTHER MEDIA" button on the bottom right side of the post editor screen...just insert the URL of the Photobucket photo without the IMG tags or just simply drop the full Photobucket URL into the post with the img tags!

47e41c47756e0794f9baa6b2647a63a7.jpg

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking in the wiki today. images seem to be missing.  The topic is there  ( king pin info)  but there is just the description.   the actual image/information is not there.  is this related to the upgrade?