Jeff cp

Hey guys the names Jeff from Ontario Canada and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am in desperate need of ONE Gunite 2989 brake drum. I recently got one out of Transaxle in Hartford, the last one they had. This drum is a 16.25X3.5 and is being used on a 1973 Dodge Big Horn, one of 262? or so. It has been converted from stud pilot to hub pilot. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you

Hi Jeff glad to see more people from Ontario on here I'm just down the road from you in Dunnville. Is that a steer axle drum you need and any idea what else it would fit on I have some scrap trucks here might be able to find a used one.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Jeff. I'm sure you've tried all the local truck parts like Traction or Fort Garry. The only thing I might try is PAI in Mississauga (905)795-0696

They are easy to deal with, and if you have a part # it won't take them long to tell you if they could get it.

Good luck with your search.

I don't discriminate, I would love to see pics of an old Dodge

Keith

Keith 

Funny enough I work for Traction.

Does anyone on here have Tony Youngbloods contact info?

http://www.olddodges.com/index1.htm

There is a contact page on his webpage and there is probably something on Facebook. I am not on Facebook so you are on your own with that.

His son Kyle was also involved.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

• 11 months later...
On 1/10/2017 at 6:24 PM, DaveG said:

Hey sorry I'm late to the party, but I do have a 2989 drum...and some other "Mack" drums too...email me if interested <david@reddingtrailer.com> 

I could use a pair of steer axle drums for my 80 R model. It has 15" "T" series brakes. Truck is buried in ice so will be a few days to get drum numbers if needed.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.