Check This Site Out

brutus998

Someone please join this site and correct all the mistakes.

Yep, doing just that. Took a peek only to see some know all sprouting off about the R model used in MAD MAX 2 being a V8 because it has 2 stacks and 2 air cleaners. I mean please........

• 4 weeks later...
Yep, doing just that. Took a peek only to see some know all sprouting off about the R model used in MAD MAX 2 being a V8 because it has 2 stacks and 2 air cleaners. I mean please........

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Wasn't there a :mack1: starring in a Stallone movie? "Over the Top",I think it was-the one where he arm wrestles and wins a new truck. Been a long time since I saw the movie,but I thought the truck he won was an R model,or maybe it was the one he was driving before he won...

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Wasn't there a :mack1: starring in a Stallone movie? "Over the Top",I think it was-the one where he arm wrestles and wins a new truck. Been a long time since I saw the movie,but I thought the truck he won was an R model,or maybe it was the one he was driving before he won...

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

He drove an old Autocar and won a V%#^o.

• 10 months later...

The Mack AB in MacGyver 1985-1992 is my truck. It still runs and sprays water as we use it in the summer to spray the yard. It is a 1934 Mack AB with a 1000 gallon water tank setup. It was a oil tanker in the 1950's in Los Angeles for the refinery. Someone before me made the water tank changeover from the oil tank and added the pump, sprays & controls.

post-2456-1244284325_thumb.jpg

It's nice to see all the pics but what a bunch of uneducated fools. In the A section, both of the trucks are L models. They discuss the grill, HELLOOOOOO!!!!!! Look at the windshield. A's and E's have a 1 piece, not a split 2 piece. That is the dead giveaway. I'm not saying they are stupid, just ignorant.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?