Some more old pictures of Mrs Mack

mrsmackpaul

Looks Good!

Maybe previously discussed but what brand is the float? Cozad?

Jim its a Steco float as Swishy says I believe they were or still are a US company but these trailers were made in Australia

Swishy yeah mate its Hydraulic winch I pretty sure its a garwood ??? could be wrong would have to have a look

scan0015_zpsljmgosvu.jpg

scan0016_zpslhpilhcb.jpg

Jim its a Steco float as Swishy says I believe they were or still are a US company but these trailers were made in Australia

Swishy yeah mate its Hydraulic winch I pretty sure its a garwood ??? could be wrong would have to have a look

scan0015_zpsljmgosvu.jpg

scan0016_zpslhpilhcb.jpg

Thanks for sharing the great pictures and info on the trailer Paul. Also was wondering if the king pin and plate gets covered in dirt when in the flat position?

OK. Thanks! Steco is still around the states making refuse, chip, demo, etc trailers.

I can't remember the brand of trailer but I saw a folding neck trailer and the operator had some 2" boards on the ground for the fifth wheel plate and the pin was removable.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I would say she looks allmighty :twothumbsup:

And that trailer is too interesting setup.

Once I checked for lowboys overhere and found out they worth a hell regardless the age.

And mate... a grease plate sounds pear shaped. We call it "sattle" here :tease:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

no ramp I just use the front end I dont think there any slower than ramps but the trailers are heavy but they are strong mine is longer than the one in the add I think its ex Australian Army used in the Vietnam for transporting Aussie Army tanks Swishy I think would know more about these than me

Paul

feel free to jump in pit me right at any time Swishy

• Like 1

Mrs Gudday M8

the Steco brochure is a pic of our trailer

Steco R Australian n nuthing 2 do wiff Steco USA

never use grease on the 5th wheel n ramps we only use ol diff oil 140 it stiks better thsn normal oil n wont pik up stones etc

w073.jpg

w073.jpg

pix Circa 1962

cya

§wishy

• Like 2