How To Add Photos To Your Photo Gallery!

Barry

Here is a quick tutorial on how to post photos into your gallery albums. Look for the arrow cursor on the screen shots to show you where to click.

The gallery controls are located in your control panel.

In your control panel, click on 'Your Albums'

This will open up the gallery controls. At the bottom of the box, click 'Create Album' and a window will open asking you to name and describe the album.

After you name it, a window will open with a drop down box on the right. Choose 'upload photos' Then a screen similar to the posting screen will open...you can add a title and description to your photo, and then at the bottom, browse for the photo saved on your computer. When you are done, click 'post photo' and you are done...ready for the next photo!

You can expirement with the other functions in the drop down box such as delete (incase you make a mistake) You can also create multiple albums if you like, or just keep adding your pics in the first album you created.

If you have any problems, call me toll free at: 1-888-304-MACK 6am-6pm est and I will help guide you through it! Or you can Instant Messege me with MSN Messenger at: wattsmack@hotmail.com

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 2 years later...
Sorry, I must be slow. What is the context of where you are to find the arrows and the albums?

Not sure what your asking...you can give me a call if you like, I'll walk you through it!

1-888-304-MACK

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK