1999 R model Mack Fuse box diagram

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bet you dont have the diagram in the slot inside the fuse panel..  I would just check each fuse in the panel behind the door..  You can use a DVOM, set to ohms to check each fuse without pulling them out..   If one reads 'OL' replace it..   then go outside to the box under the center of the windshield and do the same..  Should only take 15 minutes..   jojo

• 3 weeks later...

good afternoon, if someone can help me out. im having an electrical issue with my '98 mack ch6. i overhauled motor and transmission, and now i cant figure out why the truck has power if everything is killed, off completely. if someone has an idea please let me know i would appreciate it  

So the truck revs up to 16rpms and bogs down to 4rpms on idle. And it does that repeatedly also while being on idle. What I’m trying to figure out is if it is possibly the harness to the Bosch fuel injector pump. 

It has a 1997 Mack E7300 engine. 

ok.. next to your name on your page is the word "Create"  click it, then click topic..  pick Engine and transmission for the catagory..  Keep the title short and to the point, then in the notes type the year and mdel and engine and tranny in your question..  It helps get more answers..  Good Luck,,  jojo  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys I have a 2000 Mack rd688s all of a sudden I have no power to the starter but I have constant power but when I hit they key nothing all fuses check out and relays this also started after it started ideling high and no power to the throttle any ideas ?? 

30 minutes ago, Jphood said:

Hey guys I have a 2000 Mack rd688s all of a sudden I have no power to the starter but I have constant power but when I hit they key nothing all fuses check out and relays this also started after it started ideling high and no power to the throttle any ideas ?? 

Check the plug at your VECU for greened out pins Located under the passenger kick panel! Note you get better  press if you make your own post!