Full Chassis Mack Racing Truck

Hello to all my fellow MACK TRUCKenthusiasts.

This is a picture gallery of a purpose built drag racing MACK TRUCK that COLLAZO TRANSPORT is building, to race the 1/4 mile. The goal is to run 9 seconds or less!!!!!!

The truck has a FULL CHASSIS FRAME that has been certified by NHRA for the "FUNNY-TRUCK" and "TOP-DIESEL" class. The body consist of Carbon-Fiber replicas of a MACK VISION Day-Cab. The front end is an original MACK VISION hood that has been modified and they remove some weight of it too.

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

SWEEEEET- 4 SLEEK REAR TIRES!!!!!

DSC00831.jpg

Check out the RAWHIDE interior :lol:

DSC00804.jpg

Hey Pops... I think someone took our engine.

DSC00845.jpg

Diesel Engine model is yet to be deceided. They are askung for a BIG V8 2 CICLE DETROIT DIESEL, but it is too expensive. And me and my EVIL MIND on the other hand are educating this crew about the power of the MACK 19 LITER 998 c.i.d V8 E-9 ENGINE

I hope they choose the E9 Engine.

These are other MACK TRUCKS that are purpose built for DRAG RACING.

Here you have DUMONT TRANSPORT a MACK R Truck wich is now DRAG RACING MACK !!! This BULLDOG has the smallest engine on the "FUNNY-TRUCK" /"TOP-DIESEL" Class. Most important fact is that the engine is its original MACK EM6 285 horsepower engine and the gear box is that beloved MACK 5 SPEED!!!! :lol: This bad dog is running 11.8 seconds on the 1/4 mile at over 109 MPH!!!

GALERIA%201%20009.jpg

GALERIA%201%20049.jpg

GALERIA%201%20010.jpg

Now here we have something interesting.

What started out as a MACK SUPERLINER mounted on a custom built, ALUMINUM CHASSIS RAILS (Replicating the original MACK chassis rails with ALUMINUM) has evolved to become a MACK GRANITE Drag Racing FUNNY TRUCK. Name MAMUT RACING (MAMUT for that mythical prehistoric huge elephant-like creature) this one sported a V8 BIG BORE 2 CYCLE DETROIT DIESEL :angry: at its first stages. Rummors say the crew has changed to a MACK engine. Why ? Because those big DETROIT DIESEL racing engines take a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$ just to keep em running. They saw the performance of the truck above and how with its MACK EM6 285 Engine has become one of the fastest.

GALERIA%201%20023.jpg

GALERIA%201%20026.jpg

GALERIA%201%20027.jpg

I hope they make the change to a MACK DIESEL engine.

Man what a bad a## little R model where can i get one?

These are other MACK TRUCKS that are purpose built for DRAG RACING.

Here you have DUMONT TRANSPORT a MACK R Truck wich is now DRAG RACING MACK !!! This BULLDOG has the smallest engine on the "FUNNY-TRUCK" /"TOP-DIESEL" Class. Most important fact is that the engine is its original MACK EM6 285 horsepower engine and the gear box is that beloved MACK 5 SPEED!!!! :lol: This bad dog is running 11.8 seconds on the 1/4 mile at over 109 MPH!!!

GALERIA%201%20009.jpg

GALERIA%201%20049.jpg

GALERIA%201%20010.jpg

Now here we have something interesting.

What started out as a MACK SUPERLINER mounted on a custom built, ALUMINUM CHASSIS RAILS (Replicating the original MACK chassis rails with ALUMINUM) has evolved to become a MACK GRANITE Drag Racing FUNNY TRUCK. Name MAMUT RACING (MAMUT for that mythical prehistoric huge elephant-like creature) this one sported a V8 BIG BORE 2 CYCLE DETROIT DIESEL :angry: at its first stages. Rummors say the crew has changed to a MACK engine. Why ? Because those big DETROIT DIESEL racing engines take a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$ just to keep em running. They saw the performance of the truck above and how with its MACK EM6 285 Engine has become one of the fastest.

GALERIA%201%20023.jpg

GALERIA%201%20026.jpg

GALERIA%201%20027.jpg

I hope they make the change to a MACK DIESEL engine.

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

• 3 weeks later...