1957 B 75

pavrguy3

Pavrguy3,

I have the listing of all of the B75's firetrucks if you have the serial Number (serial number on the pump panel or rt side frame rail) I can tell you where it was originally sold. What shape is it in? There were only 54 B75 Firetrucks made- check and see if it still has the fire truck engine- it should have dual iginition and should be a ENF 464. Engine number is on the right front by the water pump.

Firemack

Pavrguy3,

I have the listing of all of the B75's firetrucks if you have the serial Number (serial number on the pump panel or rt side frame rail) I can tell you where it was originally sold. What shape is it in? There were only 54 B75 Firetrucks made- check and see if it still has the fire truck engine- it should have dual iginition and should be a ENF 464. Engine number is on the right front by the water pump.

Firemack

the truck is in colorado, i called him yesterday, i 'l see if he gets back to me with information, looking for 3500.00 for the truck, i'l keep you posted

the truck is in colorado, i called him yesterday, i 'l see if he gets back to me with information, looking for 3500.00 for the truck, i'l keep you posted

I FOUND THE ORIGINAL OWNER FIRE DEPT FROM P. A. AND SENT HIM/THEM A E- MAIL. THEY ARE VERY INTRESTED IN THE TRUCK. ANY HELP IN LOCATING A PHONE # OR CONTACT INFO WILL HELP SAVE THIS RIG AND GET IT BACK HOME WHERE IT BELONGS. THANKS WITH HELP [ANGELO] :mack1:

• 2 months later...

The truck is now in vancouver. Truck was originaly from natrona heights pa (about 15 minutes from me) The owner in colorado sold the truck to a guy up in vancouver. I talked to one of the previous owners at the spaamfaa national meet in minnesota. From what it looks like the owner now has intentions to restore the truck and looks like he is keeping it.

The truck is now in vancouver. Truck was originaly from natrona heights pa (about 15 minutes from me) The owner in colorado sold the truck to a guy up in vancouver. I talked to one of the previous owners at the spaamfaa national meet in minnesota. From what it looks like the owner now has intentions to restore the truck and looks like he is keeping it.

Pavrguy3,

Firemack

Randy:

Would you happen to know anyone who is really knowledgeable about Mack B85F's? In particular, serial numbers 1462, 1463 and 1464??

Best regards,

John