Rhode Island MACKS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sure do like the way the people in the north east take pride in their ride with all the pin striping and artwork not loaded down with chrome, bold paint jobs that way you can see the trucks for what they really are........when I'm able to travel I sure want to go up north for some site seeing during show season as I don't see that much down here........bobby j.

• Like 1

I sure do like the way the people in the north east take pride in their ride with all the pin striping and artwork not loaded down with chrome, bold paint jobs that way you can see the trucks for what they really are........when I'm able to travel I sure want to go up north for some site seeing during show season as I don't see that much down here........bobby j.

It's not what it used to be...SO many company's buy trucks in one color these days(lot of times white).Or they add on trucks and just keep them whatever color they are.Up into the "90's most places would all have matching fleets in their classic colors,many two toned and pinstriped.The Northeast had the best looking and spec'd trucks anywhere IMO :twothumbsup:

• Like 1