B Model Fire Truck

:mack1: gentlemen, i'm thinking of purchasing a 1961 b 95 mack fire truck , open cab, the twin to the truck i chased on my stingray bike in my youth, been sitting for about 10 years, whats the chance this 707 gas motor is siezed ? if so can they be 'freed up' , i hear parts for this this model are impossible to find, 2500.oo asking price, body is solid , worth saving ?? thanks for your help

hey i have unsezied a few gas engines with a mixture of diesel fuel and ATF fluid that is pourd down the spark plug ports and let sit for about a week then either got a breaker bar on the bolt that comes to the cam shaft or just drug it behind my wrecker ive done in on a combine and a internatinal pickup

• 1 month later...
:mack1: gentlemen, i'm thinking of purchasing a 1961 b 95 mack fire truck , open cab, the twin to the truck i chased on my stingray bike in my youth, been sitting for about 10 years, whats the chance this 707 gas motor is siezed ? if so can they be 'freed up' , i hear parts for this this model are impossible to find, 2500.oo asking price, body is solid , worth saving ?? thanks for your help

To me it sounds like a great deal. Yeah and amke sure that all fo the systems work of that fire truck. Good luck

20060626041155_20060626.jpg