sellmack

FOR SALE
B-57 1966

24 posts in this topic

B-57 mack B-57 mack (1966)
Date Added: 27 October 2010 - 04:57 PM
Owner: shortysmack
Short Description: 1966 B-mack dumptruck <br />short nose <br />673 updated and rebuilt in 2000.<br />radiator,turbo,injection pump, power steering,air compressor, hydrolic pump,air pto,and hydraylic lift replaced.<br />quad transmission <br />walking beam suspension<br />air down, spring up axle<br />production numbers <br />show 261 of these trucks produced.<br />needs restoration

pictures and price are always helpful for those of us that don't have a bottomless wallet

So sorry about the delay in answering questions. Computer crashed....imagine that? The truck is located in Front Royal, Virginia. Am asking $5,000.00 for it. I've lost all my pictures. Will do my best to get resent ones and post soon. Thanks for inquiring. I've posted an old picture.mack.htm

Edited by shortysmack

mmm floaters on the front of a B model dumptruck, im horny...

1 person likes this

I take it then, it did not sell?

yes it was.

I think at the time the asking was $8,000? Much more reasonable price now. I hope someone buys it. Looks like a beefy unit.

Those 3 leaf rear springs with the eccentric bushing rated at 34000 lbs .

yup, agree.34000 rears. a lot of B42's and B421's were single frame tandems, with fish plates and those three leaf walkin beam rears to

Finally have my computer is somewhat stable. This truck is located in Front Royal, Virginia. I'm asking $5,000.00 for it. It was parked for 6 years after my husband's passing.I've held on to it too long and am ashamed of letting it sit. Was started last week and drove. Still runs great. Needs restoration. Please be serious if your interested.

post-4489-0-66609700-1381585268_thumb.jp

Edited by shortysmack

Would you know if he had extra parts for these trucks and would that be something you would be interested in selling?

I mentioned this to a couple guys I know. Hopefully I can get a buyer for you. If I had extra $ right now I would consider it. Triaxle B dump trucks you never see.

1 person likes this

I wish it was not so far away from me.

pictures and price are always helpful for those of us that don't have a bottomless wallet

Rob....that would be a great addition to your fleet...huh?? colors are right.........rustydog

yes sir it would, just need free delivery