How about some Macks from Vermont?

the yellow H model made it to the Tackabery collection after that also along with the Mountaineer Brockway

Tackabery, is that someone from your neck of the woods? I'll have to carry my camera with me this weekend for a few more various Macks in my area. I did see a B 81 in Barre, Vermont the other day but didn't have my camera.

Tackaberry is from Canada, Athens actually, has a huge collection of perfect trucks

Thank you for the info. Nice to hear about a big collection of Macks.

Love the Superliner I in the weeds and them DM's and R's. Ugliest color ive ever seen.

Vinny, that color is what you call driving under wash bins and dumping in piles and bins and the crusher dust color.....only a Mack could pull that color off.

Hey it's in Vermont! Cool picture Jim. You need to remember this is Vermont and they still "Just do it". Here is Moe Tice with his new tractorattachicon.gif100_1144.JPG Based out of Waterford, Vermont.Then the other side of the spectrumattachicon.gif100_1150.JPGpoor old girl in Plainfield,Vermont. Then 1986 RD dump made into water truckattachicon.gif100_1068.JPG Williston, Vermont

What a large Bibeau body on the R

Watch that child an old Warren Paving /Tilcon thing. I like the orange DM. :)

Well since we are all one big Old Castle family, Watch that Child has been put on many of Pikes trucks.

What a large Bibeau body on the R

For paving these bodies were put on and now the state of Vermont requires for any of their jobs sliding tarps that hold in the heat better. Very costly and the owner operators had a big coin to swallow.

Well since we are all one big Old Castle family, Watch that Child has been put on many of Pikes trucks.

For paving these bodies were put on and now the state of Vermont requires for any of their jobs sliding tarps that hold in the heat better. Very costly and the owner operators had a big coin to swallow.

You can't use the electric spring tarps with asphalt covers with side flaps? You're talking about the tarps that slide on a cable?

You can't use the electric spring tarps with asphalt covers with side flaps? You're talking about the tarps that slide on a cable?

Rob, flap sided tarps can be used but the company doesn't like them because it takes longer to get rolling. Most hired trucks have them but no company trucks.

Up near Brandon Vermont there are lots of Mack tractors with dump trailers hauling feldspar or something similar. Mostly CH's and a few paccars. Different companies :twothumbsup:

James I see a lot of out of state dump trailers headed to the land fill with pelleted human waste from Mass. and Conn. They mix it in with the garbage and makes methane to run the generators.

That smell is like nothing I have every smelled. I have to hold my breath if one of these dump trailers is getting off of my exit in Hillburn. :(

I thought pig manure was bad....it's more like roses than that stuff. Here is my son's RD 600 he learned how to drive when he was old enough to reach the pedalspost-426-0-36788800-1363462730_thumb.jpgPoor old girl has seen her share of hard Vermont winters since 1981. Still runs like a top 237

• Like 2

Rob, flap sided tarps can be used but the company doesn't like them because it takes longer to get rolling. Most hired trucks have them but no company trucks.

James I see a lot of out of state dump trailers headed to the land fill with pelleted human waste from Mass. and Conn. They mix it in with the garbage and makes methane to run the generators.

We call that shit-sludge. Trailers all day long at the Okeechobee landfill.

Gotta watch where you back in, don't want to step in foo foo.

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

The other day, one truck pulled over to undo the turnbuckles. Tailgate had come undone and a pile started forming at the back of his truck. I swung the boom over and whacked the tailgate so he could get the turnbuckle back on. Then loaded his "stuff" into his trailer. haven't seen one roll over yet, but with some of those drivers (Miami) it won't be long. Some use frameless trailers, some do not

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian