'89 RD triaxle on Truckpaper

Yep.... I think they're asking $17,000. It was bought new as a dump truck by Jimmy T. Woods in Memphis. They've always been known for taking great care of their equipment. They pulled the bed off a few years ago and started pulling bridge beams until a month or so ago when they traded it and another truck in on two new Western Stars. I sure hate to see this one go to Africa....

Jake

They told us it's a 13 speed.. I haven't been up there to look at it yet, though. My bet would be 15, though.

Might be a 13 I moved a shit spreader on an old rinker Cornbinder mixer chassis. was a 13 trying to remember the shifter. It was set up like a round knob 13 but with todays shifter. Think the split or deep reduction was back, 3L then shift like a 9 speed. I just don't remember. been 6 years since I moved it. Just don't see those anymore.

Okay, stupid question: My RD runs 24.5 rubber on spokes, just like this truck. I've noticed over time that the hubs on the back drive axle have thicker spokes than the hubs on the front drive axle. Same case with this truck, except on the left side, it looks like somebody did a brake job and got the hubs reversed. I always just thought my truck had something mismatched on it, or is this the way Mack designed it, seeing as the rear axle does most of the pulling?

Jake