Some Superliner Pics.

Go to solution Solved by PC68,

Here's a shot of one that a buddy of mine leased while his RS600 was being worked on.It had a E7-400 in it.Mike Dhamer (shown in picture) said it would really run!post-510-0-02864000-1359821627_thumb.jpg It had been ordered by an O/O,but the guy lost it.Our local MACK dealer put it in their lease fleet.

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Question for the heavy haulers. If this was your rig and load, parked for the weekend, would you set the deck on the ground?

It depends if you truck is air ride or spring and if your on asphalt or dirt. If air ride i would say OK but if spring take weight off and if on hot asphalt find sturdy dirt.

Matt

It is hit or miss. Weight plays a major factor. use to do that every day. Now if we sit the weekend I'll drop it to the ground and make it ready to pull out from under incase the truck doesn't start or have a problem and need to repower.

• 4 weeks later...