Do you remember M. Levin & Co from Rosenhayn? They were a produce company that ran 3 blue and white Brockway cabovers.

Yes i do! they also had a 361 Conventional huskypup for a short time,i have a picture of it somewhere,but i'm still un-able to find my "big box" of truck pictures!........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yes i do! they also had a 361 Conventional huskypup for a short time,i have a picture of it somewhere,but i'm still un-able to find my "big box" of truck pictures!........................................Mark

Excellent. I don't don't think I'd ever seen the 361. The 3 cabovers were blue with a white stripe. 2 (#12 and #13) were identical with V8 Detroits and their stripes ran in a straight line from the corners under the windshield to the bottom of the grill. The third (#14) did not have a Detroit and the stripe took the same path from the windshield to the grill but it was curved. All 3 had dual stacks.

Jim

Yup, I know they still run some of them. Alot of them are still running in Nigeria.http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=3969339 Heres an Ex. NEMF U model.

They also had a U-model service truck sitting at their terminal in Port Elizabeth,never was able to see it very well or get a picture,because of a big fence thats hard to see through,i looked all over Hanks too,but did'nt turn up any pictures of it............................Mark

always liked NEMF's colors. dont think they ran pass seats or hood dogs on a lot of R models. use to see them alot around here. they have a nice restored B42T also thats red white and blue. was at the Syracuse show a few years back.

Much like APA,NEMF did'nt have pass. seats in the "city" trucks,used to carry a handtruck over there when i worked for them............................................Mark