Anyone Have Pics Of N-model Cabovers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

speakin of N models. anyone know who owns the Tidewater Mack N model and B68 that Matt Pfahl restored for them and they use to tote parts to shows with? i know they were both for sale with pretty high prices at one time with and without the bodies. Just wonderin who ever wound up with them.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

speakin of N models. anyone know who owns the Tidewater Mack N model and B68 that Matt Pfahl restored for them? i know they were both for sale with pretty high prices.

Were for sale for pretty high prices? My gosh, what do you consider a low price? Free? How much would expect these two ground-up restorations. professionally done by Matt Pfahl, to have been priced at?

• Like 1

i dont know, fifteen years ago when they were both priced at 35-40 thousand that was a pretty big fing price for a god damn hobby truck! maybe im out of line but i know my Macks pretty good and im not payin forty grand for a fuckin hobby truck to drive around! all i did was ask where the hell they were or if anyone knew. didnt need to be ridiculed for MY OPINION of a high price!

i stand behind ya maddog

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

I bet you could find how many were made in the BMT Wiki pages, it showed how many B's were made so I would guess it shows all models.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

There are those of us in the fire truck group that want to puke every time the Tidewater N model comes up. They removed an extremely rare fire body from that chassis to make a plain old city delivery truck truck that the last time I heard about it is in pretty sad shape from sitting outside. The truck was built for Hicksville NY as a light wagon and is pictured on page 153 of Harvey Eckart's Mack Fire Truck book.

Mack made only five N model fire trucks.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!