Vision Clutch Fan ?

:angry: OK here we go again!! MACK dealers all across the country have no air operated clutch fans...... I have a 2001 Vision with a bad clutch fan, and wouldnt ya know it. All on back order. This is freaking nuts!!! No turbos for the old '85 and now no fan.... GRRRRR!!! I ask myself why am I a Mack fan? With service like this who needs enemies. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

It's not totally Mack's fault...Horton can not make the air clutches fast enough to supply the OEM's. Mack does have some available for emergency/truck down orders...call your local dealer and tell them to place a VOR order for the clutch...you will have to pay next day shipping, but you will have it the next day thus saving extra down time costs! If your local dealer wont help, call me and I'll see what I can do.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

After many phone calls I found one! I took a 4 hour trip to Detroit and 400.00 bucks later I was on my way home. My local dealer did try to put me on the list but there was still none to be had :( I sent an email to horton in regards to this. and I am curious to see what response I get back. I know a buddy that waited two weeks for a new clutch fan. his came from Arizona.... Seems like I should sell all my stocks and buy clutch fans...hehehhee

When Mack runs out of something we get slammed as you can imagine any manufacturer would. However, we have Horton fans in stock. I don't know which one you needed for your application but chances are it was our P/N 1607. Yes they are expensive.

Anyone that is looking for Mack parts should have our phone number in their rolodex next to the OEM dealer number so they can check both suppliers.

PAI Industries Inc.

Suwanee, Georgia

770-822-1000

If it's old parts you need and Barry does'nt have them, email me and I will find out if they are still available as NOS here.

jimt@paiindustries.com