"super" Superliner

Freightrain

Ok, Stan Leman wanted me to post these pics of his lastest creation. I got first hand look today at Lakeside Sand and Gravel open house. Stan is known around here for his VERY nice trucks, all green, ALL MACK!

He has a B model, an R model and now this Super! It came from Sidley(concrete company around here) and was pretty rough when brought home. He stripped it to nothing but bags of bolts and put it back together. Original E9 500 hp V8 Mack with 12 spd tranny, Neway air ride. Supposedly never rebuilt, low miles motor but Stan had the pump tweaked a bit and added the cooler.

It's nothing but astounding to look at in person, even better to hear RUN!!!

As I was poking around taking pictures Stan took me to crank it up and make some NOISE!! Alrighty then!! I tried to get a test drive, but I guess Stan wanted to get it dirty first?

I've got about 24 seconds worth of video that I'll be getting put on Youtube in the near future(as soon I try to get it downloaded).

I kept telling Stan that if he EVER needs a driver to get that special load delivered right now........I'll be GLAD to run up and take'r out on the big road. He plans to start using this daily in the next few weeks.

(you'll see Stan in the bottom pictures standing with his back to camera........ya, he wears matching green shirts too)

post-115-1177894559_thumb.jpg

post-115-1177894574_thumb.jpg

post-115-1177894590_thumb.jpg

post-115-1177894604_thumb.jpg

post-115-1177894631_thumb.jpg

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I don't have any pics of his R model.

Here's the B.

Ya, Trent. I got in a closed the door and just kinda went...............Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, ya!

Then I got it cranked up and really wanted to get out cruise it.

post-115-1177900616_thumb.jpg

post-115-1177900628_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Larry

• 2 weeks later...

flyinfarmer440, once you download the pictures from your camera INTO your computer, it's a pretty simple operation to get them into this forum.

Do you have the cable to hook camera to computer?

Larry

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...