Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shawn Barrett

FOR SALE
Three B models For sale

12 posts in this topic

$3500.00 EACH????? maybe for all,of course maybe the rare "desial" motors are jacking up the price?..........................Mark

$3500.00 EACH????? maybe for all,of course maybe the rare "desial" motors are jacking up the price?..........................Mark

Yea its alittle "optimistic"....but never know til ya look into it. Might be able to make a deal. Says theres three I only see two....

It don't make my $100,000.00 RL look too bad eh???

Me and nephew(s) Vinny and Ben is gonna restore that one someday.

I might even help with their trucks, all they got to do is feed me, and give me a place to sleep, (inside).

Rob

1 person likes this

Their dog house out back has a roof on it and I remember a post on here a while back where I think Mark or someone fessed up to eatin' dog chow. So you will be okay!

Don't know, they seem a bit steep, but if the cabs are as nice as they appear(rust wise), I think they are worth a decent amount. Poor pictures don't help, but first assement seems "ok".

Their dog house out back has a roof on it and I remember a post on here a while back where I think Mark or someone fessed up to eatin' dog chow. So you will be okay!

All the benefits of home. Ain't nothin quite like home hospitalitiy when away.

Rob

It don't make my $100,000.00 RL look too bad eh???

Me and nephew(s) Vinny and Ben is gonna restore that one someday.

I might even help with their trucks, all they got to do is feed me, and give me a place to sleep, (inside).

Rob

We got some old fainting couches from a nurses office at a school that we bought at at an auction, they make great beds. We also have lots of boxes of Weaties layin' around, I'm sure we could figure something out. I wanna see that R with the 12V71.

Ben

Rob , why not donate your RL to the ATHS??? Im sure they would loke to have a 100,000 dollar RL , mu hu hu ha ha ha ha.

And yeah 3,500 each is nuts , nuts I say

Rob , why not donate your RL to the ATHS??? Im sure they would loke to have a 100,000 dollar RL , mu hu hu ha ha ha ha.

And yeah 3,500 each is nuts , nuts I say

I think Vision was on his way to the bank already........

At this juncture I don't feel the desire to help/support the ATHS as it is now; upon change, I may roll alongside.

Rob

True, id hate to beat Mark to the sale of the trucks..