Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PBean

FOR SALE OR TRADE
1957 B 61 for sale

10 posts in this topic

I want to sell my 57 B61 single axle road tractor has been restored and is garage kept .It has a 673 motor and duplex trans runs excellant the motor is in good shape new batterys and rebuilt starter and genator totaly rewired (very neatly)Leds on the back has been converted to 11 22.5s rims and excelant tires Train horns have one a trophy with it at a local car show it is a very nice truck look at my gallery pics Newest pics are below i used it to haul the excavator about a half mile down the road .I am asking $12000obo or trade for decent R model or superliner The trailer is available also for $3000it is a 67 lacross 15 ton post-216-0-60420600-1331599814_thumb.jpgpost-216-0-71089500-1331599889_thumb.jpg

B61T

Good looking truck!

Where are you located? That info might help someone think about it more.

Nice truck!! Love the pic with fog comin out of the stack!!

That's one beautiful truck. I love the paint scheme and big front bumper, it makes it look so good, without doing much at all. I'd love to have something like it someday, but that's someday.

Ben

Yeah im curious on where it is myself.

This fella told us he's from southern Maryland previously

Yes i am in southern Maryland i should have some more pics in a couple days I love the truck but i want to be able to have something to pull the sled with and a tandum would suit me better