1959 Mack B-61T

Jocko

hey guys ive decided to sell my 1959 mack B-61T,it has a END 673 mack engine with a duplex. there were a number of things done to the truck,new paint, new batteries,brake pedal,new connecting rod bearings,converted to 12volt negative ground with alternater,the list goes on,this truck is partially restored all that needs to be done now is the frame.the truck runs great we took it to the englishtown raceway park truck show in 2011,and won a trophy for best truck in its class.this truck will drive anywhere. I also have all the information from the mack museum.Im selling this truck for $7,500 OBO.

for more pictures please just message me.

post-3014-0-76145500-1331511746_thumb.jp

post-3014-0-98818500-1331511756_thumb.jp

post-3014-0-20502600-1331511839_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Good find Vinny, Looks like a silage truck in the making or hauling chew up grass.

As in post-cow grass? That is all those cow pies are - just a little ground up grass and water, don't be so afraid of them.

post-6658-0-02516600-1331603374_thumb.jp

Yum, Yum, Yum, looks like money to me.

some more pics, also does anyone know of other websites where i can post this for sale for free.(besides craigslist)

That is sure a good looking truck - in the second photo, you can almost imagine that green sleeper in the background attached to it.

I would stick it on ebay - yes, it does cost to do it, but they sell a lot of vehicles every day. Even when ones I have on there do not sell, I often sell it to someone a while later that first saw it there.

That is sure a good looking truck - in the second photo, you can almost imagine that green sleeper in the background attached to it.

I would stick it on ebay - yes, it does cost to do it, but they sell a lot of vehicles every day. Even when ones I have on there do not sell, I often sell it to someone a while later that first saw it there.

I'll second that motion due to prior experience.

• Like 1

How are the tires? Any leaks at all? Hows the brakes? Do all the lights and guages work as they should? Whats the interior like? Di you put the diamond plate on the fender corners?

I still have the money ( and the truck ...) from the sale of my U609 and we have really been wanting a B model.

the tires all hold air a little dry rot but they all hold air good. there is only one small oil leak,it only leaks out of the oil pan gasket.all the lights and gauges work except the rpm gauge. the interior is good the guy that had id before me painted it rustoleum hunter green and it protected.and yes i did put the diamond plate on the fender corners, the only reason i did that was because the fender corners were just completley rotted out.