Jocko

FOR SALE
1959 Mack B-61T

68 posts in this topic

What a beauty. To bad i have all my irons in the fire with my gun buying extravaganza

yeah i dont want to sell it but im thinking about the future. after i sell this i want to buy an autocar dump truck and go to work when i turn 18

1 person likes this

Very nice looking B model. Lots of hard work and man hours here.

1 person likes this

Good find Vinny, Looks like a silage truck in the making or hauling chew up grass.

Nice lookn truck reasonable price too

thanks because i wasnt sure if it was too high

ya put a pusher axle under that truck so you can haul some weight leagally to make dot happy because that is a big body for a 10 wheeler

Edited by Jamied625

that looks like it used to haul coal maybe

Good find Vinny, Looks like a silage truck in the making or hauling chew up grass.

As in post-cow grass? That is all those cow pies are - just a little ground up grass and water, don't be so afraid of them.

post-6658-0-02516600-1331603374_thumb.jp

Yum, Yum, Yum, looks like money to me.

some more pics, also does anyone know of other websites where i can post this for sale for free.(besides craigslist)

post-3014-0-41515000-1331607773_thumb.jp

post-3014-0-52186800-1331607790_thumb.jp

some more pics, also does anyone know of other websites where i can post this for sale for free.(besides craigslist)

That is sure a good looking truck - in the second photo, you can almost imagine that green sleeper in the background attached to it.

I would stick it on ebay - yes, it does cost to do it, but they sell a lot of vehicles every day. Even when ones I have on there do not sell, I often sell it to someone a while later that first saw it there.

That is sure a good looking truck - in the second photo, you can almost imagine that green sleeper in the background attached to it.

I would stick it on ebay - yes, it does cost to do it, but they sell a lot of vehicles every day. Even when ones I have on there do not sell, I often sell it to someone a while later that first saw it there.

I'll second that motion due to prior experience.

1 person likes this

if anyone has ony offers on this truck,please let me know im willing to work with you

List it on Ebay for one dollar($1.00). Then you will have a minimum fee. Have a buddy watch it for you and if it doesnt bring the value you are wanting have your friend bid so you wont lose it for a song and dance.

I am the high bidder, I will do all I can! My pocketbook usually runs out before my fingers get tired

1 person likes this

How bad is the frame?

the frame is in really good shape

the only thing you have to do is powerwash the frame and strip it and paint it everything is solid

How are the tires? Any leaks at all? Hows the brakes? Do all the lights and guages work as they should? Whats the interior like? Di you put the diamond plate on the fender corners?

I still have the money ( and the truck ...) from the sale of my U609 and we have really been wanting a B model.

the tires all hold air a little dry rot but they all hold air good. there is only one small oil leak,it only leaks out of the oil pan gasket.all the lights and gauges work except the rpm gauge. the interior is good the guy that had id before me painted it rustoleum hunter green and it protected.and yes i did put the diamond plate on the fender corners, the only reason i did that was because the fender corners were just completley rotted out.