Two more trucks

Timothy Maikshilo

Thanks guys,

I was told the B80 was redone 17 years ago and it was run on in the yard and reg. till 1993. I got it going yesterday and the old girl barks like a big dog! The double frame is very good and cab is great also power steering. The 86 Superliner is very strong and pulled bricks in Quebec. My good friends up there took care of me on this one for sure!

Hello ,, Tim

You need to get back up there and get the Magnum that sits next to your truck

post-133-0-28222600-1326038081.jpg

^^^^^The Magnum looks like the one ,,that was listed a few years ago with that body and listed with a 6 cyl transplant

Also ,,,,,Is it a pain with getting them over the border {Title and papers } and do you still have to pay F.E.T??

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Yes,

F.E.T. still needed so the less $ out the better and the Magnum next to my truck isn't the only one. Paper work was generously done by my good friend in Quebec and I had no trouble bringing it home. Bumpy ride it was!

Ok thanks on the F.E.T?,,

So that meens,,,,,,,,You are going back to this candy store :D

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Purchase a cover manufactured for the task. Don't use plastic to cover as it needs to breath while in storage. I've seen a lot of rot under plastic tarps trough the years. A 60 watt light bulb left to burn in the cab will do wonders to prevent corrosion as nothing interior will sweat.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Purchase a cover manufactured for the task. Don't use plastic to cover as it needs to breath while in storage. I've seen a lot of rot under plastic tarps trough the years. A 60 watt light bulb left to burn in the cab will do wonders to prevent corrosion as nothing interior will sweat.

Rob

I agree Rob,

You should see the stuff my Dad put under plastic for years and it's worthless now. I like the idea of the light bulb in the cab. This truck will either be in a garage or in the shed, Tim